- Can nurses practice homeopathy? ?I am a new RPN (Ontario) as well as a trained classical homeopath. I love both and I am wondering if anyone has idea’s how, or if it is even possible to combine the two? Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide. […]
- Should i change this part of my RESUME ?This is my resume.Its exactly 2 pages long. I obviously left out the name of some places/locations. **********What i want to know I should take out the personality traits ( in the first 4 bulleted points) and just include them in my cover letter ? Should some words/verbs be changed into power words/action verbs ? [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schoo […]
- what is a good gift idea for a friend?i need gift ideas. its for a female friend and its her 26 birthday. she isnt picky about anything and loves nascar. – i dont want to get her anything that invloves nascar because im so unsure on what she has and doesnt have. she lives on her own with her boyfriend. her profession is [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you ne […]
- Im in 7th grade and i want to go to harvard medical?Im in 7th grade and im pretty smart. My dream is to go to harvard. Im not sure how to go about all of this though. I have all A’s and I would stick with it. My parents support me 200% and already have money put away. i would like some advice on how to [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide. […]
- Handing my Resume Tomorrow……Help?SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS: •Excellent communication and problem solving skills •Experienced in multitasking different projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high attention to detail •Team oriented, energetic, organized ,determined, reliable, respectful •Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint •Trained in First Aid […]
- Help ? Should I Change My Resume ?This is my resume. What I want to know is if I should change it to functional format. Would it benefit me or should i keep my resume the way it is ? Thank you SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS: •Excellent communication and problem solving skills •Experienced in multitasking different projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining [...]Free Brochures From Onlin […]
- Did anyone ever own a 1963 Deluxe Reading “Nancy Nurse” doll?I acquired one of these adorable dolls second hand a while ago and I’ve been trying to clean her up as a gift to my mum, who had one as a kid. Did anyone own one of these dolls so that they can tell me what her original hair and outfit looked like? Free Brochures [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decid […]
- Filipino or any asian nurses in ontario?Hi! Is there any Filipino here or any internationally trained nurses who have been evaluated by the College of Nurses of Ontario to be RN??? Please share me your story…I just want to have idea about my application. How many years you study again, where, are you RN in the country where you from, etc..thank [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get […]
- What to Wear for Nursing Home Interview?I have an interview Friday. I’m nervous as can be! This is my first job interview in quite some time as I have been a student for some time now and prior to returning to school I had one position in long term helathcare for 5 years straight. It’s been 7 (!) years since I’ve [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to hel […]
- University of Toronto Admissions? TALK TO ME CANADIANS!?Sorry for the caps, I just need some advice from Canadians as most Americans won’t know. I am looking to apply to the U of T History grad program. Minimum requirements are a 3.3, I have a 3.85 overall, 3.98 major gpa, and a 3.77 “last 2 years of college” gpa. The numbers look good, [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you nee […]
- Can nurses practice homeopathy? ?
Tag Archives: Care
Does anyone know of a website that helps with writing care plans, or has examples of different ones? Or do any of yall have example careplans that could be emailed to me? I am a nursing student
highlight vocab. words in article. Include medical vocabulary, general vocabulary, and idioms. write the definition of the words anf pronuciation notes. use the roots, prefixes and suffixes as it develops. The journal should be one to three paragraphs and limited … Continue reading
I am a nursing student and I am looking for a good care plan book. The book must have nursing interventions with the scientific rationales. The rationales must be patho based.
We hired Home Instead Senior Care for my mother and have experienced SO many HORRIBLE problems that we tell EVERYONE our personal tragic story with this terrible company. Where do I even start???!!!!!! First, we had all kinds of promises … Continue reading
my baby is 5 month,who can tell me the best pediatric nursing care plans? thank you
i need a sample of a nursing care plan with a patient that has a UTI a urinary tract infection. i need some ideas on how to do mine. thanks so much ahead of time… it would be a great … Continue reading
I need help doing care plans for residents with post fx hip and knee surgery.