- Can nurses practice homeopathy? ?I am a new RPN (Ontario) as well as a trained classical homeopath. I love both and I am wondering if anyone has idea’s how, or if it is even possible to combine the two? Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide. […]
- Should i change this part of my RESUME ?This is my resume.Its exactly 2 pages long. I obviously left out the name of some places/locations. **********What i want to know I should take out the personality traits ( in the first 4 bulleted points) and just include them in my cover letter ? Should some words/verbs be changed into power words/action verbs ? [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schoo […]
- what is a good gift idea for a friend?i need gift ideas. its for a female friend and its her 26 birthday. she isnt picky about anything and loves nascar. – i dont want to get her anything that invloves nascar because im so unsure on what she has and doesnt have. she lives on her own with her boyfriend. her profession is [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you ne […]
- Im in 7th grade and i want to go to harvard medical?Im in 7th grade and im pretty smart. My dream is to go to harvard. Im not sure how to go about all of this though. I have all A’s and I would stick with it. My parents support me 200% and already have money put away. i would like some advice on how to [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide. […]
- Handing my Resume Tomorrow……Help?SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS: •Excellent communication and problem solving skills •Experienced in multitasking different projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high attention to detail •Team oriented, energetic, organized ,determined, reliable, respectful •Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint •Trained in First Aid […]
- Help ? Should I Change My Resume ?This is my resume. What I want to know is if I should change it to functional format. Would it benefit me or should i keep my resume the way it is ? Thank you SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS: •Excellent communication and problem solving skills •Experienced in multitasking different projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining [...]Free Brochures From Onlin […]
- Did anyone ever own a 1963 Deluxe Reading “Nancy Nurse” doll?I acquired one of these adorable dolls second hand a while ago and I’ve been trying to clean her up as a gift to my mum, who had one as a kid. Did anyone own one of these dolls so that they can tell me what her original hair and outfit looked like? Free Brochures [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decid […]
- Filipino or any asian nurses in ontario?Hi! Is there any Filipino here or any internationally trained nurses who have been evaluated by the College of Nurses of Ontario to be RN??? Please share me your story…I just want to have idea about my application. How many years you study again, where, are you RN in the country where you from, etc..thank [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get […]
- What to Wear for Nursing Home Interview?I have an interview Friday. I’m nervous as can be! This is my first job interview in quite some time as I have been a student for some time now and prior to returning to school I had one position in long term helathcare for 5 years straight. It’s been 7 (!) years since I’ve [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to hel […]
- University of Toronto Admissions? TALK TO ME CANADIANS!?Sorry for the caps, I just need some advice from Canadians as most Americans won’t know. I am looking to apply to the U of T History grad program. Minimum requirements are a 3.3, I have a 3.85 overall, 3.98 major gpa, and a 3.77 “last 2 years of college” gpa. The numbers look good, [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you nee […]
- Can nurses practice homeopathy? ?
Category Archives: Nursing Care Plans
For now I’m in high school, but my main goal is to become a General Surgeon as my career. Before I become that, I’m thinking of taking a Nursing course as my fall back major in case I fail to … Continue reading
Hello, I’m currently a sophomore in high school. My dream is to go to UCLA’s school of Nursing, but I know that major has a very low acceptance rate. Is there any way I can show my passion for wanting … Continue reading
After moving I put in applications every where. Now I have a dilemma. I just got this job a week ago, working in fast food. So far, I only worked 5 days. Fast Food is not my passion & it … Continue reading
I am trying to figure out how much money my friend who works at Planned Parenthood makes. She only has a high school diploma and interviews girls about their sexual history before they see the nurse. Her job title is … Continue reading
I’m researching a bit more about being a nurse in Canada, I’m a male, if that makes any difference. Can you please tell me how your treated, as a RN nurse. I’m seriously not in it for the money, mostly … Continue reading
According to the OSHA website, there are numerous carcinogens in hospitals! I was thinking of going into nursing but am now rethinking it because of this. Any information?? Any suggestions??
Besides for the birth plan and actually telling him, are the questions about epidural, etc included in any forms you fill out before you go into labor at pre-registration? What happens if I don’t do a birth plan? When should … Continue reading
What is the retirement plan like and what is the pay for an O-1 entering officer? Also, did you enjoy your experience in the AFR?
I know some of you may think I am asking a dumb question but I am trying to decide what I want to do as a Nurse. I know I want to work in the Delivery Room, or that area. … Continue reading
its for my health and socail care coursework and i cant find anything and i wouldnt know what website to go on!!