I actually have several questions regarding Nursing and RN/BSN.
I’m currently a first year student in community college just working on my GE’s and I will be transferring to a 4 year university to get my Bachelors for Nursing.
However, I thought that getting the BSN IS becoming an RN nurse,
but that does not like seem like the case after having done some research.
What’s the difference between an RN and a person who has a Bachelors of Science for Nursing? (BSN)
I need BSN and get my RN licence to work in hospitals right?
I don’t want to be a LVN if that clears anything up.
I’m working for the RN, which I thought you become if you got your BSN.
Then possibly Masters for whatever I decide to be in the future.
Sorry it’s a bit chaotic with all the questions.
- Alabama Nursing Programs
- Alaska Nursing Programs
- Alberta Nursing Programs
- Arizona Nursing Programs
- Arkansas Nursing Programs
- Best Nursing Programs
- British Columbia Nursing Programs
- BSN to MSN
- California Nursing Programs
- Canadian Nursing Programs
- Colorado Nursing Programs
- Connecticut Nursing Programs
- DC Nursing Programs
- Delaware Nursing Programs
- Florida Nursing Programs
- Georgia Nursing Programs
- Hawaii Nursing Programs
- Hospital Based Nursing Programs
- Idaho Nursing Programs
- Illinois Nursing Programs
- Indiana Nursing Programs
- Iowa Nursing Programs
- Kansas Nursing Programs
- Kentucky Nursing Programs
- Louisiana Nursing Programs
- LPN to RN
- Maine Nursing Programs
- Maryland Nursing Programs
- Massachusetts Nursing Programs
- Medical Articles
- Michigan Nursing Programs
- Minnesota Nursing Programs
- Mississippi Nursing Programs
- Missouri Nursing Programs
- Montana Nursing Programs
- Nebraska Nursing Programs
- Nevada Nursing Programs
- New Brunswick Nursing Programs
- New Hampshire Nursing Programs
- New Jersey Nursing Programs
- New Mexico Nursing Programs
- New York Nursing Programs
- North Carolina Nursing Programs
- North Dakota Nursing Programs
- Nursing Advice
- Nursing Articles
- Nursing Assistant Programs
- Nursing Care Plans
- Nursing Links
- Nursing Schools
- Nursing Scrub Sale
- Nursing Videos
- Ohio Nursing Programs
- Oklahoma Nursing Programs
- Online Nursing Programs
- Ontario Nursing Programs
- Oregon Nursing Programs
- Part Time Nursing Programs
- Pennsylvania Nursing Programs
- Private Nursing Programs
- Puerto Rico Nursing Programs
- Rhode Island Nursing Programs
- RN to BSN
- South Carolina Nursing Programs
- South Dakota Nursing Programs
- Surgery Videos
- Tennessee Nursing Programs
- Texas Nursing Programs
- Top Nursing Programs
- Top Ten Nursing Programs
- Utah Nursing Programs
- Vermont Nursing Programs
- Virgin Islands Nursing Programs
- Virginia Nursing Programs
- Washington Nursing Programs
- West Virginia Nursing Programs
- Wisconsin Nursing Programs
- Wyoming Nursing Programs
- Is It That Texas Tech University……has A?nursing program… at amrillo,lubbock…odyseyy… if so i heard that their undergraduate BSN degree says we need pre recquisite course beofre applying…. is it true .. so pre.requesitue courses are not give for nursing in texas tech university…. Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.Free Brochures From Online […]
- Which state would offer me a better education and opportunity?I want to go to school for nursing. I currently live in maryland, and was planning to attend Prince Georges community college, and then transfer to university of maryland (baltimore) to get my bsn. But i want to move to sc. If i go there thenf i would be attending midlands tech, and transfering to […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the infor […]
- Do U Have To Graduate High School To Become A Nurse In Canada?I am 22 years old and made the mistake of dropping out in grade 12. I do wish that i had time to go back and finish, however i now have a two year old son, and i want to make a career for myself. Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.
- Getting A Nursing Degree In The State I Live Then Moving Out Of State For A Job. How Does This Work?I am from Florida and want to get a nursing degree in Florida. Then I want to get a job in Colorado. Must I retake the medical exame in Colorado even though I will have passed the exam in Florida. I am thinking baesd on remembering being told this. Thats The nursing exam differs from […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you nee […]
- College With Better Nursing School?is northeastern university or simmons college better for a nursing major? what about the university of vermont? thanks! Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.
- What Are The Requirements To Sit For The Nclex-rn In New York & New Jersey?I’ve seen different nursing school requirements. I guess I’m asking if there’s a way to shave those courses down in time, and do the bare minimum to sit for the R.N. exam. I’m not an immigrant, so any foreign student requirements are irrelevant. Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Sc […]
- Would You Go To A Private College Nursing School Or Wait A Year To Apply To Cuny Nursing Schools.?The way the question is phrased seems to imply you are seeking a BSN. There are community colleges that offer ADN programs and you can meet the requirements for the NCLEX, receive a degree, and work in an RN in as little as 18 months. Then if you wish you can transition into a BSN […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need t […]
- My Husband Wants To Move To Another State!!?My husband and I were planning to move to DC. I was excited about the move until reality struck. We have a 2 year old and another baby on the way. I am currently in college pursuing a degree in nursing. He is no longer in school but he wants to go back. If we […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.
- Which are the best colleges in UK which have Nursing as subject?I’m a Mauritian and I’m from a poor family. And I’m looking for a college for my brother in UK which has Nursing as subject. But it’s difficult to make a choice. So, I expect to get some advices from you. Thanks in advance. Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information […]
- What Are Some Of The Advantages Of Earning My Nursing Degree Online?Your help is appreciated. Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.
- Is It That Texas Tech University……has A?