I actually have several questions regarding Nursing and RN/BSN.
I’m currently a first year student in community college just working on my GE’s and I will be transferring to a 4 year university to get my Bachelors for Nursing.
However, I thought that getting the BSN IS becoming an RN nurse,
but that does not like seem like the case after having done some research.
What’s the difference between an RN and a person who has a Bachelors of Science for Nursing? (BSN)
I need BSN and get my RN licence to work in hospitals right?
I don’t want to be a LVN if that clears anything up.
I’m working for the RN, which I thought you become if you got your BSN.
Then possibly Masters for whatever I decide to be in the future.
Sorry it’s a bit chaotic with all the questions.
- Alabama Nursing Programs
- Alaska Nursing Programs
- Alberta Nursing Programs
- Arizona Nursing Programs
- Arkansas Nursing Programs
- Best Nursing Programs
- British Columbia Nursing Programs
- BSN to MSN
- California Nursing Programs
- Canadian Nursing Programs
- Colorado Nursing Programs
- Connecticut Nursing Programs
- DC Nursing Programs
- Delaware Nursing Programs
- Florida Nursing Programs
- Georgia Nursing Programs
- Hawaii Nursing Programs
- Hospital Based Nursing Programs
- Idaho Nursing Programs
- Illinois Nursing Programs
- Indiana Nursing Programs
- Iowa Nursing Programs
- Kansas Nursing Programs
- Kentucky Nursing Programs
- Louisiana Nursing Programs
- LPN to RN
- Maine Nursing Programs
- Maryland Nursing Programs
- Massachusetts Nursing Programs
- Medical Articles
- Michigan Nursing Programs
- Minnesota Nursing Programs
- Mississippi Nursing Programs
- Missouri Nursing Programs
- Montana Nursing Programs
- Nebraska Nursing Programs
- Nevada Nursing Programs
- New Brunswick Nursing Programs
- New Hampshire Nursing Programs
- New Jersey Nursing Programs
- New Mexico Nursing Programs
- New York Nursing Programs
- North Carolina Nursing Programs
- North Dakota Nursing Programs
- Nursing Advice
- Nursing Articles
- Nursing Assistant Programs
- Nursing Care Plans
- Nursing Links
- Nursing Schools
- Nursing Scrub Sale
- Nursing Videos
- Ohio Nursing Programs
- Oklahoma Nursing Programs
- Online Nursing Programs
- Ontario Nursing Programs
- Oregon Nursing Programs
- Part Time Nursing Programs
- Pennsylvania Nursing Programs
- Private Nursing Programs
- Puerto Rico Nursing Programs
- Rhode Island Nursing Programs
- RN to BSN
- South Carolina Nursing Programs
- South Dakota Nursing Programs
- Surgery Videos
- Tennessee Nursing Programs
- Texas Nursing Programs
- Top Nursing Programs
- Top Ten Nursing Programs
- Utah Nursing Programs
- Vermont Nursing Programs
- Virgin Islands Nursing Programs
- Virginia Nursing Programs
- Washington Nursing Programs
- West Virginia Nursing Programs
- Wisconsin Nursing Programs
- Wyoming Nursing Programs
- Do I Have A Chance Of Getting Into Rutgers (new Brunswick) University?I’m in my senior year of high school. I have a GPA of 3.4-3.5 and I scored an 1810 on my SATs. I have over 100 hours of community service at my local animal shelter and nursing home. My freshman year I did awful and failed history. (My gpa then was a 2.3) However, I […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you deci […]
- Nurses In California! What Are Some Good Schools If I Want To Be A Lvn Or Rn?i would really like to do this but im not sure what kind of college im supposed to go to? like a community college or somewhere else i live in the riverside county! help please! Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you dec […]
- Nursing school at Virginia Tech?Does Virginia Tech have a nursing program?? Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.
- Any Nurses From Dallas Texas?! I Need Help In Deciding What School To Go To, Please Help!?I’m deciding on having a career change. I’m 25 and just had a baby and a need a good career so I can support my baby, and I’ve decided that I want to become a nurse, a registered nurse(RN) . I have never been to college before and is a little scared, I was thinking […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decid […]
- Im In The Air Force And Planning To Marry?i literally just got to my first duty station at elmendorf in alaska and my girlfriend lives in tennessee. this might be a little farfetched and it might not work but i just want to hear some opinions on some plans i have. yes i have more than one. my first plan is kind of […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help y […]
- Can I Get Student Loans (to Go To Nursing School) When I Have Extrermely Bad Credit And Only A Part Time Job?Ok here is the deal. I am a 26 year old who has recently decided that I want to go back to school for nursing. I live in Memphis, TN and we have a nursing school that will pay for your student loans but I have to figure out how and if I can even […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.
- Why Do Mormons Hate Byu Idaho? I’m A Student There And I Love It. So Mormons, Why All The Hate? ?The reason why I’m asking this is because on Yahoo! answers, when people ask which school is better, people always say that BYU is better in every way. I don’t think its fair to compare the two so harshly because comparing BYU Idaho to BYU is like comparing bananas to iguanas – they are both […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information […]
- Which School To Attend?I am currently attending a state school in California; I’m from the east coast. I love California but I’m not a big fan of the people here, there’s just a whole different mind set over here. I’m looking to transfer and I’m having the hardest time of my life… because I have no idea where […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you […]
- Transfer from Canadian Liberal Arts University to an American College? Fees? Tuition? Work Visa?I am a 26 year old waiter/carpenter/student working on a Bachelor of Arts degree in History at a Liberal Arts school in Ontario. My girlfriend is in the process of potentially transferring as a nurse in Canada to Virginia for a contractual term and our decision is hinging on whether I would be able to […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the i […]
- where is the best nursing school? And is it better to get a nursing degree in nys? or does it matter?Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.
- Do I Have A Chance Of Getting Into Rutgers (new Brunswick) University?