I actually have several questions regarding Nursing and RN/BSN.
I’m currently a first year student in community college just working on my GE’s and I will be transferring to a 4 year university to get my Bachelors for Nursing.
However, I thought that getting the BSN IS becoming an RN nurse,
but that does not like seem like the case after having done some research.
What’s the difference between an RN and a person who has a Bachelors of Science for Nursing? (BSN)
I need BSN and get my RN licence to work in hospitals right?
I don’t want to be a LVN if that clears anything up.
I’m working for the RN, which I thought you become if you got your BSN.
Then possibly Masters for whatever I decide to be in the future.
Sorry it’s a bit chaotic with all the questions.
- Alabama Nursing Programs
- Alaska Nursing Programs
- Alberta Nursing Programs
- Arizona Nursing Programs
- Arkansas Nursing Programs
- Best Nursing Programs
- British Columbia Nursing Programs
- BSN to MSN
- California Nursing Programs
- Canadian Nursing Programs
- Colorado Nursing Programs
- Connecticut Nursing Programs
- DC Nursing Programs
- Delaware Nursing Programs
- Florida Nursing Programs
- Georgia Nursing Programs
- Hawaii Nursing Programs
- Hospital Based Nursing Programs
- Idaho Nursing Programs
- Illinois Nursing Programs
- Indiana Nursing Programs
- Iowa Nursing Programs
- Kansas Nursing Programs
- Kentucky Nursing Programs
- Louisiana Nursing Programs
- LPN to RN
- Maine Nursing Programs
- Maryland Nursing Programs
- Massachusetts Nursing Programs
- Medical Articles
- Michigan Nursing Programs
- Minnesota Nursing Programs
- Mississippi Nursing Programs
- Missouri Nursing Programs
- Montana Nursing Programs
- Nebraska Nursing Programs
- Nevada Nursing Programs
- New Brunswick Nursing Programs
- New Hampshire Nursing Programs
- New Jersey Nursing Programs
- New Mexico Nursing Programs
- New York Nursing Programs
- North Carolina Nursing Programs
- North Dakota Nursing Programs
- Nursing Advice
- Nursing Articles
- Nursing Assistant Programs
- Nursing Care Plans
- Nursing Links
- Nursing Schools
- Nursing Scrub Sale
- Nursing Videos
- Ohio Nursing Programs
- Oklahoma Nursing Programs
- Online Nursing Programs
- Ontario Nursing Programs
- Oregon Nursing Programs
- Part Time Nursing Programs
- Pennsylvania Nursing Programs
- Private Nursing Programs
- Puerto Rico Nursing Programs
- Rhode Island Nursing Programs
- RN to BSN
- South Carolina Nursing Programs
- South Dakota Nursing Programs
- Surgery Videos
- Tennessee Nursing Programs
- Texas Nursing Programs
- Top Nursing Programs
- Top Ten Nursing Programs
- Utah Nursing Programs
- Vermont Nursing Programs
- Virgin Islands Nursing Programs
- Virginia Nursing Programs
- Washington Nursing Programs
- West Virginia Nursing Programs
- Wisconsin Nursing Programs
- Wyoming Nursing Programs
- Lpn Versus Rn?I’ve been in the medical field 11 yrs and thinking of going into Nursing. Can someone please help me consider what is the better path. Getting my LPN first and letting work pay for the rest, i’ll also be making some money on the side. Or go straight thru a 2-3 year course for my […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to […]
- Nursing Link ExchangeWant to trade links? Check out the exchange at: Nursing Link Exchange Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.
- What to expect at my school Interview?I decided to change career and do nursing, after applying i have heard back from the college asking me to attend an interview, i asked them over the phone if i had to prepare in any way and they said no but my sister recently attended an interview for veterinary practise at college and they […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information […]
- Where’s A Nice Non-racist Place For A College Student To Move To In California?I live in Illinois and I’m moving to California in a few years with my black fiance’ and going to go to college and major in nursing. We don’t have a lot of money but we aren’t poor and we like to party but don’t want to be around meth labs or anything, marijuana is […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you deci […]
- Where Is The Best Nursing School In Chicago?The number 1 ranked in the state.. Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.
- Can a virginia resident take an online rn course and become a registered nurse?I have heard that va passed a new law stating that they did not accredit online programs. Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.
- Please I Desperately Need A Loan To Finance My Nursing Education In Texas As An International Student?Hi, Please am in desperate need for a loan to finance my education as an international/foreign student. I graduated from central texas college with Associates degree in general studies, i currently reside in ontario, canada but i need to go back to texas to pursue a nursing education (RN/BSN) in a texas university. I currently […]Free Brochures From Online N […]
- Would Transferring From A Private University In The Us To Complete Med School In A 3rd World Country Look Bad?My main motivation for doing this is the cost — I am over $150K in private loan debt and can no longer take out another loan. I am only one year away from receiving an undergraduate degree at an Ivy League university, but at this point I am willing to sacrifice the prestige for practicality […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information […]
- Help…I think there’s something mentally wrong with my mom because she does and says crazy things!?I’m 23 and in nursing school and working. I have a place with my fiance but over the summer I’m sharing time staying with my mom since I have a couple classes I’m taking over summer anyway. My mom is on disability for her back and is home everyday. She’s had it tough and never […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to he […]
- Does Little Rock AFB Arkansas have colleges nearby..?with good Nursing programs? Im moving there with my husband who is in the air force and I want to get into a rn program there but have no idea what its like. Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.
- Lpn Versus Rn?