I actually have several questions regarding Nursing and RN/BSN.
I’m currently a first year student in community college just working on my GE’s and I will be transferring to a 4 year university to get my Bachelors for Nursing.
However, I thought that getting the BSN IS becoming an RN nurse,
but that does not like seem like the case after having done some research.
What’s the difference between an RN and a person who has a Bachelors of Science for Nursing? (BSN)
I need BSN and get my RN licence to work in hospitals right?
I don’t want to be a LVN if that clears anything up.
I’m working for the RN, which I thought you become if you got your BSN.
Then possibly Masters for whatever I decide to be in the future.
Sorry it’s a bit chaotic with all the questions.
- Alabama Nursing Programs
- Alaska Nursing Programs
- Alberta Nursing Programs
- Arizona Nursing Programs
- Arkansas Nursing Programs
- Best Nursing Programs
- British Columbia Nursing Programs
- BSN to MSN
- California Nursing Programs
- Canadian Nursing Programs
- Colorado Nursing Programs
- Connecticut Nursing Programs
- DC Nursing Programs
- Delaware Nursing Programs
- Florida Nursing Programs
- Georgia Nursing Programs
- Hawaii Nursing Programs
- Hospital Based Nursing Programs
- Idaho Nursing Programs
- Illinois Nursing Programs
- Indiana Nursing Programs
- Iowa Nursing Programs
- Kansas Nursing Programs
- Kentucky Nursing Programs
- Louisiana Nursing Programs
- LPN to RN
- Maine Nursing Programs
- Maryland Nursing Programs
- Massachusetts Nursing Programs
- Medical Articles
- Michigan Nursing Programs
- Minnesota Nursing Programs
- Mississippi Nursing Programs
- Missouri Nursing Programs
- Montana Nursing Programs
- Nebraska Nursing Programs
- Nevada Nursing Programs
- New Brunswick Nursing Programs
- New Hampshire Nursing Programs
- New Jersey Nursing Programs
- New Mexico Nursing Programs
- New York Nursing Programs
- North Carolina Nursing Programs
- North Dakota Nursing Programs
- Nursing Advice
- Nursing Articles
- Nursing Assistant Programs
- Nursing Care Plans
- Nursing Links
- Nursing Schools
- Nursing Scrub Sale
- Nursing Videos
- Ohio Nursing Programs
- Oklahoma Nursing Programs
- Online Nursing Programs
- Ontario Nursing Programs
- Oregon Nursing Programs
- Part Time Nursing Programs
- Pennsylvania Nursing Programs
- Private Nursing Programs
- Puerto Rico Nursing Programs
- Rhode Island Nursing Programs
- RN to BSN
- South Carolina Nursing Programs
- South Dakota Nursing Programs
- Surgery Videos
- Tennessee Nursing Programs
- Texas Nursing Programs
- Top Nursing Programs
- Top Ten Nursing Programs
- Utah Nursing Programs
- Vermont Nursing Programs
- Virgin Islands Nursing Programs
- Virginia Nursing Programs
- Washington Nursing Programs
- West Virginia Nursing Programs
- Wisconsin Nursing Programs
- Wyoming Nursing Programs
- What City Suits Me Best?I want to move next year. Right now I’m in a practical nursing program so once I get licensed I can pretty much move anywhere. However, I want it to be warm and sunny and also I need to have a college nearby so I can do a bridge program for LPN to RN because […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.
- thinking about going to school in Hawaii? help?Im thinking about going to college in Hawaii.I dont just want to go because its hawaii but I hear they have a good nursing program. Im a senior in HS and Im taking the ACT this october. Im thinking more like Hawai pacific unviersity I wanted to know what the ACT score is? Free Brochures […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you […]
- What makes some girls worth getting treated good and others like crap?I dated this guy, I was very sweet to him and I consider myself to be an attractive girl as well as intelligent. I’m in nursing school and I pay my own bills. I live up north and he lives down south. He abandoned me when I was pregnant, pushed me to have an abortion […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you deci […]
- Do You Think Taking College Online Chemistry Would Be Hard As Hell?OK.. So, I am taking anatomy and phys. this semester, and I am going to take Chemistry.. just so I can get into the Nursing program. Has anyone taken online chemistry? Anyone have any advice? Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need t […]
- Which is the best online nursing school?I’m looking for an online nursing program with connections/hands on practicum. Which one is the best and most recognized by future employers? Which one prepares you the best for the licensing test? Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you […]
- Does anyone know what the best school for a BSN in nursing is?I want the school with the best programs and academics. I am looking for a school that has a high RN test pass rate. I don’t care about atheletics tution or anything like that just the best academic program. I appreciate any links or help on this subject. Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the inf […]
- Nursing schools in Indiana?I am a freshman in college right now and i am looking to transfer to a college in Indiana for nursing. I want to be a RN. I have a low GPA as of right now. However I still feel as though i am able to transfer. I would like to go to a 2 […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.
- Nursing Schools In California?do you know any good Nursing Colleges for Labor And Delivery Nursing in California ?? and how long does it take to become one.thank you […]
- What’s The Average Cost To Go To School And Become A Crna (certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist)???Also what schools are considered to be the best both economic and training wise in the states and or Puerto Rico??? Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.
- How do student loans work? Once I start paying them back, do I have to pay back consistently?Like if I have 00 now gathered from working as a student for 2 years, can I use that to pay some of the loan back? Or, is it that once I start paying back loans, I can’t stop, and I must consistently pay them back every month? Also, do student loans have minimum sums […]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you dec […]
- What City Suits Me Best?