- Can nurses practice homeopathy? ?I am a new RPN (Ontario) as well as a trained classical homeopath. I love both and I am wondering if anyone has idea’s how, or if it is even possible to combine the two? Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide.Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide. […]
- Should i change this part of my RESUME ?This is my resume.Its exactly 2 pages long. I obviously left out the name of some places/locations. **********What i want to know I should take out the personality traits ( in the first 4 bulleted points) and just include them in my cover letter ? Should some words/verbs be changed into power words/action verbs ? [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schoo […]
- what is a good gift idea for a friend?i need gift ideas. its for a female friend and its her 26 birthday. she isnt picky about anything and loves nascar. – i dont want to get her anything that invloves nascar because im so unsure on what she has and doesnt have. she lives on her own with her boyfriend. her profession is [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you ne […]
- Im in 7th grade and i want to go to harvard medical?Im in 7th grade and im pretty smart. My dream is to go to harvard. Im not sure how to go about all of this though. I have all A’s and I would stick with it. My parents support me 200% and already have money put away. i would like some advice on how to [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decide. […]
- Handing my Resume Tomorrow……Help?SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS: •Excellent communication and problem solving skills •Experienced in multitasking different projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high attention to detail •Team oriented, energetic, organized ,determined, reliable, respectful •Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint •Trained in First Aid […]
- Help ? Should I Change My Resume ?This is my resume. What I want to know is if I should change it to functional format. Would it benefit me or should i keep my resume the way it is ? Thank you SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS: •Excellent communication and problem solving skills •Experienced in multitasking different projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining [...]Free Brochures From Onlin […]
- Did anyone ever own a 1963 Deluxe Reading “Nancy Nurse” doll?I acquired one of these adorable dolls second hand a while ago and I’ve been trying to clean her up as a gift to my mum, who had one as a kid. Did anyone own one of these dolls so that they can tell me what her original hair and outfit looked like? Free Brochures [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to help you decid […]
- Filipino or any asian nurses in ontario?Hi! Is there any Filipino here or any internationally trained nurses who have been evaluated by the College of Nurses of Ontario to be RN??? Please share me your story…I just want to have idea about my application. How many years you study again, where, are you RN in the country where you from, etc..thank [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get […]
- What to Wear for Nursing Home Interview?I have an interview Friday. I’m nervous as can be! This is my first job interview in quite some time as I have been a student for some time now and prior to returning to school I had one position in long term helathcare for 5 years straight. It’s been 7 (!) years since I’ve [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you need to hel […]
- University of Toronto Admissions? TALK TO ME CANADIANS!?Sorry for the caps, I just need some advice from Canadians as most Americans won’t know. I am looking to apply to the U of T History grad program. Minimum requirements are a 3.3, I have a 3.85 overall, 3.98 major gpa, and a 3.77 “last 2 years of college” gpa. The numbers look good, [...]Free Brochures From Online Nursing Schools - get the information you nee […]
- Can nurses practice homeopathy? ?
Category Archives: DC Nursing Programs
if so what are the steps to take because i hear you have to go back to school and get your nursing degree and then work for a year and then go back to specialize. im a tad confused on … Continue reading
im still in high school and i’m intrested in being an lpn after i graduate. I would like to go for my RN but i’m a little intimidated because of what I heard nursing programs are so hard to get … Continue reading
I know we have some RNs answering questions, so here goes! My sister is halfway through her Peace Corps service, and since she’s been doing a lot of neonatal care and women’s health education, she’s interested in nursing school when … Continue reading
i’m trying to go onto med school and i majored in nursing. where can i complete pre-req. courses in 1 year?
I am a recent college grad and i majored in nursing. Now I want to go onto medical school but I do not have all the pre-requisite courses, nor time to lose. I’ve heard of programs/schools where this can be … Continue reading
I appreciate any answers that I receive. I currently live in Richmond VA and am in the practical nursing program and will be finish in August. I plan to move to atlanta,dc,denver or chicago in maybe september but have had … Continue reading
Can anyone help me with a list of nursing home preceptors in VA/DC/MD for my Administrator In Training program?
I would like to attend a private school for Practical Nursing around MD/DC yet still affordable.Are you currently attending or you did already,pls tell me about your experience.What are some of the schools you know of. Thank you
So basically I want to get a bachelors in nursing(rn). I was thinking about howard university, but on college board it says they don’t have a nursing major, but on their webisite it says they have a division of nursing. … Continue reading
i wanted to go to a nursing program but i dont know how to get in. pls i need some advice